Temp Chef de Partie cover- Navan
Rate: €13.50 p/h
Chef De Partie
An opportunity to work with highly experienced and respected chefs in a well respected established Family restaurant. Our client seeks cover for minimum 2 month period.
Accomodation can be provided if required.
Our client seeks an experienced chef de partie with a strong desire to learn and natural creative flair for cooking.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Run a busy section and ability to assist other areas.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene.
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Oversees and organises kitchen stock and ingredients.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance.
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours.
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns.
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards.
- Works with head chef and sous chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities.
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
- Part of team meetings, engage in new ideas and suggestions.
- Minimum 2 years exoerience as a chef de partie
- Knowledge of seasonal foods and current trands with an eye for traditional Irish food
- Pride in your role
- Ability to support the successful operations of the kitchen.
- Be part of, and develop a team.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.