Senior Recruitment Consultant
Caterwaiter – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Caterwaiter is a boutique hospitality recruitment agency with 14 years experience primarily in the temp market. As we emerge from the pandemic we are seeking to grow our business therefore are recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant immediately with the addition of Recruitment Consultants over the coming months.
We pride ourselves on our vast client base and envisage huge growth for the Hospitality sector in the months and years ahead and are seeking a candidate who would love to grow with us and become part of the Caterwaiter family.
This hybrid role will see the successful applicant working from both home and the office environment.
- Do you have the skills and network to build and maintain a highly successful desk?
- Do you possess excellent relationship building skills and are someone who consistently strives to be their best?
- Have you always had the desire to develop your profile and be part of an organisation that rewards you generously?
If so…... Contact me in the strictest of confidence email@example.com
- Develop your desk through proactive and continuous business development which includes meeting set KPI’s and targets
- Develop existing accounts to win new business for the organisation
- Gain a strong understanding of your clients requirements by building professional relationships based on mutual respects, honesty and trust
- Responsibility for the 360 recruitment life cycle with in the Healthcare team ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in accordance with our organisations mission and objectives
- Job advertising
- Search and Selection – Shortlist, interview and reference checks
- Utilising tools such as job boards, social media and internal database to develop a pool of candidates
- Minimum of 2 years agency or talent acquisition experience (Temporary, Permanent & Contractor)
- Prior experience in managing client relationships
- Proven experience in continuous business development and lead generation resulting in winning new business
- Proficient in maintaining accurate CRM data within GDPR guidelines
- A resilient manner with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Basic salary up to 35k with an attractive commission/bonus structure
- Hybrid working model available
- Flexible working hours
- Work autonomously
- Potential for career progression into a Management role within the organisation
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.