Full and part time accomodation assistants required
Location: South Dublin/Wicklow
Our client, a prestigious hotel in North Wicklow, requires a number of house keepers and accommodation assistants to join their team.
Both full and part time positions are available with hours approximately 8 am to 3 pm
The successful housekeeper/accommodation assistant will have duties as listed but not limited to:
- Cleaning and maintaining bedrooms and public areas to include spa, leisure and gym
- Evening turn-down service
- Tending to guest requests to maximise guest experience and to communicate effectively with guests in a professional manner
- To be an ambassador of the hotels brand and ethics
- Handling lost property
- Report all maintenance issues to Maintenance Department
- The ability to work closely with a motivated team through clear and effective communication to achieve daily goals.
- Requirements for these Accommodation Assistant jobs:
- A minimum of 6 Months experience working in Irish hotels preferable.
- Must be guest focused.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Good level of English.
- Must be available for daytime hours Monday-Sunday 08:00-15:00 approx
Starting hourly rates from €11.00 per hour.
- Weekly Wages.
- Holiday pay.
- Meals on site
- Transport assistance
Thank you for taking the time to read and apply for this position. Unable to apply right now? Recommend someone for the role and if successful receive a €100.00 one for all voucher*
Some t&c’s apply
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.