Head Chef boutique catering company
Our client is a busy boutique catering company based in Dublin looking for a creative and motivated head chef to join our team working in our production kitchen and on outside catering events.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cooking, up to date with current food trends, have a desire to work with fresh seasonal produce and have an artistic flair for presentation.
An ability to work in a fast paced environment with a very strong work ethic is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and coordination of the kitchen.
Along with kitchen stock control, HACCP management, an understanding of costs/profitability, knowledge of event catering logistics is needed.
Strong inter personal skills are essential as you must be capable of liaising with clients on-site and working as part of a large event team.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
· Operational Kitchen Management
· On-going development of food strategy.
· Food Hygiene
· Finance & Stock Control
· Health & Safety
· Customer Service
· Training and Development
The ideal candidate would have:
· Certified Chef Qualification preferable
· Minimum of 5 years Chef experience.
· Good track record preferably within Catering environment.
· Experience in a variety of cuisines.
· Proven track record in food delivery preferable in a similar business.
· Experience of menu design and implementation and food costing.
· Interest and ability to train others.
40 - 50 k salary
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.