We are looking to hire an experienced cleaning supervisor to join our team and drive the business forward. Excellent career opportunity for the right candidate. We are a young and growing professional cleaning company with drive and ambition, part of a larger group, and seek someone to join our team with similar attributes.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Reviewing work schedules
- Weekly site visits
- Flexibility, ability to react under pressure positively to our clients, cover last minute sick calls, proactive in your approach in dealing with our team, focused on training and a genuine care for delivering on service.
- Ordering of cleaning materials
- Maximising sales potential with clients
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3 years previous experience in a cleaning supervisor or management role
- Previous experience of managing a team, delivering daily for clients and staff alike and an ability to asses and solve challenges
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Work flow ratio experience and effective job pricing.
- Setting realistic expectations to clients when tendering for contracts
- A desire to study, educate and develop yourself within your career
- Health and Safety experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full Driving Licence.
- What we offer;
- Excellent staring salary, reviewed yearly
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme
- Use of company vehicles and/or travel expenses
- Access to pension scheme after probation period
- Health insurance after probation period
- On going training opportunities
- Further education programmes
- Company events
- An opportunity to become a senior partner in our business, potentially leading the team.
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.