Chef De Partie Westmeath 35k
Location: Glasson westmeath
We are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting newly redeveloped property in Glassan Westmeath. An opportunity to work with highly experienced and respected chefs with excellent learning and career progression opportunities.
Our client seeks an experienced chef de partie with a strong desire to learn and natural creative flair for cooking.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Run a busy section and ability to assist other areas.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene.
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Oversees and organises kitchen stock and ingredients.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance.
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours.
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns.
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards.
- Works with head chef and sous chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities.
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
- Part of team meetings, engage in new ideas and suggestions.
- Unrelenting focus on quality.
- Qualification in culinary arts, or similar is desired, but not essential.
- A personal desire to be developed and to learn in your role.
- Ability to support the successful operations of the kitchen.
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Gratuities *
- Group privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work Events
- Travel Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Salary up to 35K
€500 signing bonus payable after 6 months
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.