Chef De Partie Bray
Rate: €15.11 p/h
Chef de Partie required for Bray Co Wicklow starting mid September.
This a 43 week role with holidays in line with the school year.
Our client requires a chef de partie whose role will include;
You will assist the Head Chef and maintain high standards of health and safety both in the kitchen and for those dining daily.
Follow strict covid protocols.
Ability to work on and design allergen sensitive menus daily, a docus on overall healthy eating incorporating nutritious dishes into daily menus
Effective communication with other members of the kitchen staff is important and good team spirit.
To be friendly and approachable by all dining guests and visitors.
- Be able to work on all sections
- Fully HACCP trained
- High volume experience is a must.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent operating standards
- In-depth knowledge of portion control with an emphasis on nutrition and healthy eating.
- Legally allowed to work full time in Ireland all year.
- Ideal Candidate will have
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent presentation
- Must be reliable
- Must have a passion for food and new trends
- Must have experience in a high-end property
Salary 26k for 43 weeks
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or contact us directly on 01 6290534
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.