Catering Assistants for Health Care Sites- North County Dublin
Caterwaiter Recruitment are looking for Catering Assistants to join our team of experienced Hospital catering assistants on a full time basis
What does this role entail?
To assist in the preparation and service of food and in the cleaning of the kitchen and dining area.
- Assist in the preparation and service of all meals and beverages for residents, visitors and staff to the required company standards of hygiene and economy.
- Preparation of resident trays and dining areas ensuring that the necessary equipment, utensils, and food is available in the required quantities and at the required time.
- Clear and clean kitchen, dining areas and catering utensils using appropriate cleaning techniques and equipment as directed by the Catering Manager/Cook.
- Advise residents on menu choice in a way as to give maximum choice.
- Adhere to good practice with regard to hygiene, health and safety, HACCP and COSHH Regulation at all times meeting all legislative requirements.
- Assists with record keeping as directed by Catering Manager/Cook.
- Carry out other duties as directed by line Manager.
What are the skills/experience needed?
- Minimum 1 year experience working in kitchen/catering
- HACCP trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Can work as part of a team
- Good conversational English
- Ability to work in a busy environment while providing a caring efficient service to residents.
- Legally allowed to work full time in Ireland or have day time availability for part time
Apply For This Job
Alternatively, you can apply for this job by uploading your CV below.